7) brief reference to the chromatic walking bass line in "Money" by Pink Floyd-10:55
8 )Em pentatonic chord shapes-11:42
9) "blues box" with Em pentatonic chord shapes-15:03
10) playing the Em pentatonic scale up and down on individual strings using note groupings (GAB & DE)-15:53
11) using sliding and bending articulations with the Em pentatonic scale-20:08
12) 5 note Em pentatonic scale pattern in groupings (GAB-DE) in "3" different octaves across the fingerboard and a brief reference to the G major pentatonic harmonic application-21:53
In this guitar etude, I am playing a late 80's Ibanez Artist with a Seymour Duncan Jazz pickup (neck pick-up-series) through a Custom Billm Modified Fender Blues Junior in a custom designed cherry wood cabinet with a Jensen Special Design C15N speaker. I am using a red amethyst guitar pick., D'Addario NYXL Nickel Wound Strings 09-42 and a Horizon right angle cable.
The audio was recorded with an iPhone 6s Plus using the Voice Memos app with a RØDE iXY Stereo Microphone. I'm using both an ATS Acoustic Bass Trap - 24 x 48 x 4 and a DIY acoustic baffle made from "8" pieces of 16 x 48 x 2 Ultra Touch Denim Insulation placed about 12 inches behind the amp.
For audio mastering, I've added a compressor and limiter in GarageBand. There is no EQ or reverb added.
?Every human being has a two-million-year old man within himself, and if he loses contact with that two-million-year old self, he loses his real roots.? - C. G. Jung